Link has a massive arsenal of items. Because of this, there are a lot of places where different tables pertaining to items can hide.
- Item List contains the internal indexes for items that can be permanently obtained.
- Action Parameters defines the coded behavior for usable items.
- Item Usability Table sets what items can be equipped by Child/Adult Link.
- Scene Restriction Flags table sets what items can be used on a per-scene basis
- The Get Items table defines all the items that Link can collect from chests and random drops.
- En_Item00 (0015, Collectible Items), is the actor used for items that can be walked into and collected
- ovl_En_Wonder_Item (0112, Invisible collectible) can be used to spawn En_Item00 actors
- ovl_Item_Shield (00EE, Deku shield), is an unused collectible Deku Shield
Main article: Shops