From CloudModding OoT Wiki
|See also the Majora's Mask wiki: Versions|
As of February 19, 2021, there are 18 known official unique builds of Ocarina of Time, for a total of 23 different known versions of Ocarina of Time
|JP/US||1.0 RC||zelda@srd44 98-10-18 23:05:00|
|JP/US||1.0||zelda@srd44 98-10-21 04:56:31|
|JP/US||1.1||zelda@srd44 98-10-26 10:58:45|
|Europe||1.0||zelda@srd44 98-11-10 14:34:22|
|JP/US||1.2||zelda@srd44 98-11-12 18:17:03|
|Europe||1.1||zelda@srd44 98-11-18 17:36:49|
|Japanese||GameCube||zelda@srd022j 02-10-29 23:49:53|
|Japanese||Master Quest||zelda@srd022j 02-10-30 00:15:15|
|USA||GameCube||zelda@srd022j 02-12-19 13:28:09|
|USA||Master Quest||zelda@srd022j 02-12-19 14:05:42|
|Europe||GameCube Debug 1||zelda@srd022j 03-02-13 19:46:49|
|Europe||Master Quest Debug||zelda@srd022j 03-02-21 00:16:31|
|Europe||GameCube Debug 2||zelda@srd022j 03-02-21 00:49:18|
|Europe||GameCube||zelda@srd022j 03-02-21 20:12:23|
|Europe||Master Quest||zelda@srd022j 03-02-21 20:37:19|
|Japanese||GameCube (Zelda Collection)||zelda@srd022j 03-10-08 21:53:00|
|China||iQuefirstname.lastname@example.org 03-10-22 16:23:19|
|Traditional Chinese||iQue||tyu@linuxdev3 06-10-13 14:17:43|
Build Code Format
- zelda = Development team codename or project name given to game. Remember, the rom's header is just "The Legend of Zelda", so this could be similar.
- @ = at, so this is referring to a physical place, not an email.
- srd = Systems Research & Development, Nintendo's programming team that worked with Nintendo's EAD team to develop the game.
- 022 = the group number
- J = group origin. J = Japanese, U = USA, E = Europe, etc.
- 03-02-21 = Because this game was developed in Japan, the date is listed in the form year, month, and day, rather than the American month, day, year or other variations. So in this case, this build was created on Feb. 21st, 2003.
- 20:37:19 = Using 24 hour clock, just like the dating before. 20 = hour, 37 = minute, 19 = seconds. With the 12 hour clock, this would read as 8:37:19 PM.
- https://archive.org/details/ocarina-of-time-proto Contains slight text differences related to GameCube buttons
- This is the ROM from the Japanese Collector's Edition disc