From CloudModding MM Wiki
|Cross-link to the Ocarina of Time wiki: Build Dates|
Here's a list of when the debugger or whatever last checked the the game before the releasing/compile of the data for Majora's Mask.
|Japan||1.0||zelda@srd44 00-03-31 02:22:11|
|Japan||1.1||zelda@srd44 00-04-04 09:34:16|
|USA||Kiosk Demoemail@example.com 16:14:06|
|USA||1.0||zelda@srd44 00-07-31 17:04:16|
|Europe||1.0||zelda@srd44 00-09-25 11:16:53|
|Europe||1.1 Debug||zelda@srd44 00-09-29 09:29:05|
|Europe||1.1||zelda@srd44 00-09-29 09:29:41|
|USA||GameCube||zelda@srd021j 03-08-26 04:20:25|
|Europe||GameCube||zelda@srd021j 03-10-04 00:40:20|
|Japan||GameCube||zelda@srd021j 03-11-06 01:25:18|
Build Code Format
- zelda = Development team codename or project name given to game. Remember, the rom's header is just "Zelda Majora's Mask", so this could be similar.
- @ = at, so this is referring to a physical place, not an email.
- srd = Systems Research & Development, Nintendo's programming team that worked with Nintendo's EAD team to develop the game.
- 022 = the group number
- J = group origin. J = Japanese, U = USA, E = Europe, etc.
- 03-02-21 = Because this game was developed in Japan, the date is listed in the form year, month, and day, rather than the American month, day, year or other variations. So in this case, this build was created on Feb. 21st, 2003.
- 20:37:19 = Using 24 hour clock, just like the dating before. 20 = hour, 37 = minute, 19 = seconds. With the 12 hour clock, this would read as 8:37:19 PM.
- Unreleased. A build supposedly owned by ASSEMBler and then sold. A video showcasing it was made but is now private, its current location is unknown